Animal Control

Northport Animal Control, 205-339-6600 (Click on the image below)

Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 6.05.34 PM

Tuscaloosa County Animal Control handles calls involving animal complaints within the unincorporated areas of Tuscaloosa County. Currently Tuscaloosa County has a dogs running at large code (3-1-5 code of Alabama) which requires the owner to maintain control of the animal when it is off the owners property. If the owner allows the animal to roam freely then you may sign a petition on the owner and take them to court.